Monday, April 12, 2010

staying alone.

I know some people don't understand why I’m preferred to staying alone rather than staying with friends. I have an experienced staying with person that I know and strangers. It kind difficult for me honestly. It is not easy. Maybe, expenses are less and u can save more.

When, I started work in Penang I’m staying at this one low cost flat. Kind tough for me with strangers, and I’m cried when I arrived because the place very terrible and plus with the people is so suck that time.

After, moved out and stay with my friend that I know since U. We share a lot of thing but for friendship it kind hard for me. I’m the person very hard to show my feeling and when come something that I feel I don't like I just keep quite but not like her. She just throws everything that she doesn’t like about me like thrash. Of cause, I’m feeling bad. But, for me I believe every one have a bad and good thing and it depend how their going to control and accept.

But, I realized I can't face it anymore. Too close make my heart sick with every word she said to me. Like I never do good thing to her. She can say anything bad about me. And for me, just let it be secret and I will stand it until the end of my day.

Honestly, I’m so sad and disappointed when the entire wrong thing she pointed her finger to me without think about my feeling.

So, the best way is I’m preferred to staying alone and just have a little friend around me. I’m appreciated when they are around me. But, too close is no for me anymore. I’m tired to think and keep their feeling. Tired when they not appreciated what you have done for them. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment