Monday, April 5, 2010

I own my thought

Been while didn't update this blog.
Just last weekend I went to bookstore with Miss SP, at least once per year Popular will head big promo for any kind of book. So, I grab two book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and "crossword" just for improve my vocabulary in English word.

"The Secret", this book introduced by my friend and she said I should read this because I’m always have negative think and be a second one for myself. I'm still not finish read it but the book already influenced me to do change my lifestyle with set my mind with positive think.
"I own my thought"

Now, I’m happy to staying alone. I no need to think for other person feeling and I can decide what I want to do at home because I own them. Weekday, time for my friends such as dinner, shopping or jogging. But for me, at least for Sunday is only my time for do house work and take a rest and actually it is good because I can save petrol and save the earth too.




No comments:

Post a Comment