This is the latest design that I draw for this few month. I'm not sure either it can be Indian Classic design or Persian design.it kind modern type.But, I like the color when green and red combine together. So, fantastic...;) right ?
Now,quite busy with work and at the same time thinking to continue my master by this years.To much thing need to do...Sighhh..
Oh God, please help me.I'm not sure what can i decide now. Work or study?
If I'm continue my study there is a lot thing I need to sacrifice such as my permanent job, my car my house and allowance to my mom. All i need to consider again. And, of cause for my shopping every month.
For work, honestly i love my work so much as designer but I'm not 100% love to work at my current company.Is not I didn't tried to look other company but it become trauma for me.
just now, i need to focus to my study and some more now i'm doing part time too without anyone know. I hope it can be secret forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment