Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Holiday..

When Chinese New Year, it will be long holiday for me at my hometown.At least, will take for one week holiday. I'm so enjoyed my holiday even I'm tired with pack schedule.
This few days, i help my mom to clean up all the dusty at her shop and do painting work.Its tiring actually and at the same time rushing to meet my old school friends.But, i managed to handle it.
Now, my plan is to considering to buy the shop that my mom rented every month.I think maybe it is good for my investment.But,  still need do some research how much the market for that shop just to make sure it is worth it to invest and at the same time good for mom to spent her time at shop.
Girls Day out..!
Hanging out with my best buddies last night is wonderful time for me.Of couse ,gossip non-stop.Some more,with M so worried her day as teacher starting tomorrow.And, N with her new relationship with her new boyfriend.Just wish her can make a right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment