I just don't believe it when my friends, Fenn told me her father just passed away on saturday night.
Its hard to believe when we losing someone that we loved espeacially our parents. There is no word can make them release from that pain. I know its hurt for them to accept this news but God love them more,and whatever it is we need to accept with the open heart.
I know she is strong girl that i have been meet.My condolance to you my loving friend..
And, it make me realized that i need to appreciated what i have now.I need to be a good and nice to my parents especially my father and accept what ever that he have done to my family.Because, i know how bad he is, he still my father and he still have a good thing that i can't denied.
We not going to live for forever, we not immortal. when its time we will going to see our maker because we belong to him.I just hope i can do the best thing for myself, family and to my beloved friends.
"While I thought that i was learning how to live,I have been learning how to die"
Leornado Da Vinci

No comments:
Post a Comment