I started to think my future new life with staying in Penang during my final exam at university.That time ,i never think about where i'm going to staying and with who.I' m just think,this is the time for me to find a good job and money to help my self and my family.
And when i'm still considering to stay in Penang, my friend ,F also asking me to stay at penang with her,since she already get a new job there. Without any confirmation job, i moved to Penang and God's know how suffer am I that time.
But now everything is changes,when she already plan to moved to her hometown since her father passed away last week.I'm so sad because we share a lot memories. and now i will be alone here.Yes, i have other friends here,but it is diferent because she know me much better than the others.
I know i can survive after she left, but i feel so sad because there is no person can hear my complaining about my company ,about my click, my sad story and my happiness moment..no one can share with me anymore....
No comments:
Post a Comment