Short update before I go to my bed.Pretty late actually because I need to wake up earlier to have my "sahur". Beside busy with work, I'm planning to have short trip with my colleagues after Hari Raya to Hatyai,Thailand only 3 days and 2 night.
I'm counting for my next trip to Hatyai,craving for the Thai food especially this one,"Somtam".Yummyliciuos!
Now, I'm doing research for my Chinese New Year trip next year to Bangkok and I plan to travel by overland and cross to Cambodia. Still on progress by reading traveler blog and Lonely planet,and still not sure who can join me for this trip.
Winter trip will be end of next year to Korea,which is included with Jeju Island trip.Still figure out the cost since I try my best to cut down the cost and find the best way to travel around that country.So far, the only person will be join is Hirda,my best travel partner!
That for now,my blog about Japan still pending until now.Really need a good time to blog about Japan.
Till then!
xoxo!
No comments:
Post a Comment