I just can't wait for next weeks.Yeah,I'm coming back to hometown.
Flight ticket ? Checked!
This month is holy month for Muslim around the world.We start fasting since last two weeks. My routine bit different from previously,I'm trying to improve my reciting Al-Quran with the translation.To be truth,I don't understand the Arabic words at all,that the reason why I read again and trying to understand for my own good.
After two years stopping myself from taking any part time job for drawing,I did for this month.At first, I don't have any gut to do it again based on my previous experience, when people not pay me the fees after I'm done for the drawing.But,who know, I feel blesses this month when I start again the part time and this person paid me on time.That the reason why I'm kinda busy this month. And, obviously shopping is main goal and I push myself to take this part time job and spending my weekend at home.It was worth it!
Let me share something the food that i love to eat..Dim sum!
Dim sum is my on list now!!.I bought this dim sum when i went out to buy food for the breaking fast at Bayan Baru.Had 4 different flavors and I'm not really like the black pepper dim sum,too strong for me...:D
No comments:
Post a Comment