For the record,I'm not so good in using the technology device especially when I'm holiday or back to hometown.
Sometimes when I'm away,I will remind some of my friends that I will be not in touch with my phone, mail and facebook.Seriously.
Especially when I'm at hometown,I will keep my phone at my room and leave it until like I feel like want to go and check on it.Bad attitude huh?
Not like other people will carry their phone everywhere.
For some reason,I just need a privacy when I'm at hometown,spending time with my family and enjoying my rest day.That all.
I should say,you are lucky if I replying your mail,sms or call if I'm away.Forgive me if I'm so arrogant or selfish.That, who I am. In one year, i can count how many times I go back to hometown for visiting my family and for some reason I prefer not get in touch with any technology device especially phone.
So,I'm apologizing for those feel irritating if I'm not answering the call, replying the mail or sms.
Not so up-to-date my phone.As long can make a phone call and Sms,that should be enough for me. Stingy me? I'm not.
I just like to wait until the phone spoil and I can change a new one. My previous phone history with me was 5 years. I'm really good in keep my stuff.That all.

No comments:
Post a Comment