Tomorrow
is public holiday for Malaysia as celebration of Installation of King. The
Sultan of Kedah, Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu’adzam Shah. So Malaysian, I know most of
you will be happy right? In the middle week of work we get one day break. Yeah!
So, here I am. Updating my blog.
Let me start with my visa thingy. Ok, as
Malaysian we need to obtained a visa before enter Japan. It is FREE to apply.
Nice right?
But, I
guess many Malaysian have a problem with the bank statement as they really want
make sure we have enough money before enter Japan. Some people told me, need at
least 3K and some other people said about 6K. It is such big amount money
actually. The lady at Japanese Embassy told us we need to prepare RM 1K per
day. Do the calculation for how many days you will be in Japan and times with
RM 1K. So, now you know how much you needed in your saving account.
So plan your trip well.
Alhamdulillah,
me and Hirda finally obtained our visa. So, we can FLY TO JAPAN! Soon.
I am just turn 27 last 3 weeks ago. 27? Time
flies so fast right. I got birthday surprise from Hirda when I invited her to
overnight at my house. As plan, we want to discuss for final detail of visa and
end up that night we ate cake and chit chatting. Thanks dear for the cake!
Green Tea cake as symbolize trip to Nihon. Like it!
I’m supposing work in KL by March as planned.
Still, here I am in Penang. My interviewed
before came back to Penang canceled due my mom health problem. Plus, the current company I work now also
gives a promise to send me work in KL, but that just PROMISES that I can’t hold
it anymore.
I should stop now. Continue next time!
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment