Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Earthquake



While writing this note, I just received good news from Penangties. The tsunami alert is cancelled. Alhamdulillah.
This afternoon by 4.30pm, while I’m at my living hall and watching DVD, suddenly my body feels unbalance and I look at my window. Yupp, my window shaking too and I hold it for awhile and wondering what happen actually.
And I can hear from outside from my house, people asked to go out from our house..Get out! Get out! It is earthquake!
I rush changed my sleeping wear to jeans and t-shirt and grab my phone and lock the door as soon as possible. People keep running down from 20th  floor heading to parking area. The situation really messes up and I can felt the nervous for everyone. I couldn’t imagine how my neighbors run down by staircase, they really old enough to run from 9th floor to ground floor. But, from far I can see people keep helping them with give them space to walk slowly.
When reached the parking area, I am still clueless and felt dizzy. After 10 minutes, I called my friend at Georgetown to ask her situation. She felt it too.
After half hour, I went back to my house and read news. Yupp, there is earthquake in Indonesia 8.9 magnitude earthquake just happen in Acheh.Gulp! Again?
By 6.15PM I went for shower and ready for Asar prayer and after that my mom called me to ask the situation there. I said, I’m fine and just pray for my safe here. News said, they just warn us not to go near beach and careful for our own safe. In few minutes after talking the phone with my mum, 2nd tremors happen again.

Goshh..What happen actually? This is really bad earthquake.
More worst when people keep spreading the news we can’t use the bridge by 9.00PM because will be tsunami by 9.15PM along the beach.Thank to Allah, That just rumors.
Now, I ‘m hoping there is no earthquake coming and please I don’t want tsunami happen again. It is really devastated enough when tsunami happen on 2004.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment