For myself,I stand for what I understand,what i believe even we are not in "same page".If you do not support,you no need to support.Simple as that,if you feel want to provoke people what their believe,please give some facts.Easy right.
For those support BERSIH 3.0,please do.No harm at all,nothing can change what you stand for,that the reason why i keep tell to some people.I know you care, but please understand what you stand for, don;t keep posting BERSIH 3.0 without knowing what the purposes.
Understand,read,watch and do some cross checking before you support for something.
| The green shirt joined to support BERSIH 3.0 too. (Green for anti-LYNAS) |
Another coolness shop support BERSIH 3.0 |
They asked me what i get from BERSIH 3.0.My answer , SATISFIED!.
I voiced up my what I believe, so PM please do your job,i'm sick with you "act".
BERSIH 3.0 rally happen peacefully in Penang unlike in Kuala Lumpur when some citizen get beaten by police, tear gas and a lot cruelness happen.Yes,i'm not there but i had friends who update me.Alhamdulillah,she's fine same goes with her family.
"Don't ask what country do for you,ask what can you do for you country"
This is what I did for my country,for better and Clean ELECTION!
BERSIH! BERSIH!
No comments:
Post a Comment