Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Can people stop asking me to this question.
When I'm going to get MARRIED? Who is my boyfriends?

Oh..godness.
I know, i'm almost 30 years old.But can other people get the fact MAYBE I'm not into that.
and maybe,
i'm not ready to have a serious relationship.
I love what I'm doing now.I'm happy with that but please don't come to the conclusion that I'm LESBIAN.
Ohh..man.Seriously.
Just because I'm not date around,it doesn't mean i'm that person.

Whatever it is, i know this person know me very well.
Thanks to my mum,who really understand me....:)

3 comments:

  1. When I'm going to get MARRIED?
    Answer : Year 2018 ~ 2020
    Who is my boyfriends?
    Answer : I have a lot BF .... Bf = Best Friend !! Is me !!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. alice,
    hahahaha..waooha..you can predict my marriage time..;D
    ofcoz...you are one of my bf..more to my BBF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ..of course my dear bf ~

    ReplyDelete