Finally, i took MC on Saturday due my eyes right side swollen.
Actually is nothing serious,maybe I'm to harsh when cleaning my make-up on Thursday.But, i managed to covered that swollen on Friday with the make up.
Went back from meeting I'm really exhausted.
After all, i breaking my record taken MC for the first time after 1 1/2 years.
My friends scream loud to me after i told her i taken MC so,she can come over to my place earlier.
At first she asked me to get rest.But after i told her that there is nothing serious. I applied the cream Chloramphenicol given by doctor and in just few hours the swollen reduced bit.
I just feel want to take MC without no reason.And,she so surprised actually.
As what she said, I'm so committed to work,even sick.I still work as usual.
Well, people changed.
So, do I.
No comments:
Post a Comment