Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I feel like so long did not update my blog since my laptop dysfunction can't online at home at all. Maybe it is time to change new laptop after I’m using my laptop for past 7 years. Yes, 7 years! So long right? For this moment I used my office PC to update my blog and online for other stuffs.

This two days I’m feeling not well, I realized yesterday when i touch down from airport Penang.Maybe because I woke up at early morning around 3.00 am and get shower too. I had too since I need to be at airport one hour before depart. It takes 1 hour to reach airport from my hometown some more.

Direct from airport, I went to office and work as usual. Seeing all the files at my table really make my day worst. Too many submission need to settle this week.Goshh.
....
....
....

But,
I really had great time spending my precious time with my family at home town. Seeing them really make me feel happy. Some more my aunt's from Johor Bahru also came back. So it's great time to bonding our family members.






Me and my second niece,Nur Iman Elisyia.


P/s: Ok,will update more photo soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment