Monday, March 14, 2011

Sometimes I just want to tell TIME, to slow down but it's insane I guess.I'm just to tired with overloaded work.,it's kinda non-stop.Finish one project and more coming and with different requirement,different clients and different projects.I'm not workaholic but I take my job seriously.
And, with the new term from my office that all designer need to take part becoming leader for everyone is kinda tough for me.Some people is easy to follow the lead and some people so ignorant or never take thing seriously.So, this month it's my turn become leader.Honestly, it ain't easy at all, to make sure all listen and do their works as schedule sometimes really killing me softly.As i said,some people can understand and co-operate but some people did not take thing seriously.
I know,I'm very detail person and very strict about the design.But, i already give and take because I believe all people are different thinking and got different of working style...that for sure.So, if i can understand your working style why don't you understand and co-operate with me??is it hard to understanding each other??




No comments:

Post a Comment