Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Putting the +VE energy around me

It is so tough for me to keep my positive energy around me.Well, mostly is because of my work.Rushing for the deadline, measure site and keep thinking when i can take leave to go back to my hometown.Is like never ending...I think my blog post recently is all about how tired I'm juggling with my works, family and friends.Sometimes, i need to said NO when some of my friend asking me to hang out on weekend just because that the only day i can get the rest.

OK.stop mumbling about works,i bet everyone facing the same thing.Either we can handle it or not that depends our self..right. ?

To make me cheer bit,when I went to bought my dinner I stop by at this bakery shop and i bought two cupcakes for reward my self after working hard after day long.This is my first time bought cupcakes.I always afraid the sweetness of the cupcakes because I'm not the sweet' tooth actually, but i give my self tried this two cupcakes  with different flavor one is vanilla and the other one is blueberry and seriously i like it so much.I still can handle the sweetness of this cupcakes though.


Well, Cupcakes,today you already make me put the smile on my face..Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment