Raining Day,
It is so cold outside with the 24°C temperature,well, Malaysia always warm and when rain come it's so cold and i wonder how people can survive with the below of -0°C temperature.
Now, everyday is raining at Penang, sometimes morning,sometimes afternoon,sometimes evening and sometimes at night.And it just make me faster hungry now even though I don't have any appetite to eat rice or heavy food, but more looking for something lite like a bowl of soup.
So this weekend i just need do the house cleaning because I'm going back to my hometown by next week to see my sister and my family.My sister just giving birth last month for the second daughter and I'm bit excited to see new member of my family.
It takes time for me to find the right time to take leave because to many work need to done last month and I still remember when i want to apply my leave,my boss asked me why I need to take on weekdays and some more the Hari Raya is coming soon by August. Well, i give her my reason to see my sister which is true and i think she bit afraid if I go for other interview ,i guess.Actually,its not going to happen for this moments.
Yeah, i just can't wait to go back to hometown next week and i already booked my air ticket,,,heehehe..can't wait!
So this weekend i just need do the house cleaning because I'm going back to my hometown by next week to see my sister and my family.My sister just giving birth last month for the second daughter and I'm bit excited to see new member of my family.
It takes time for me to find the right time to take leave because to many work need to done last month and I still remember when i want to apply my leave,my boss asked me why I need to take on weekdays and some more the Hari Raya is coming soon by August. Well, i give her my reason to see my sister which is true and i think she bit afraid if I go for other interview ,i guess.Actually,its not going to happen for this moments.
Yeah, i just can't wait to go back to hometown next week and i already booked my air ticket,,,heehehe..can't wait!
Photo of My Big Family on 2007 during my sister big days!
Well, see you soon...:D
No comments:
Post a Comment