Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thing has changed,sooner or later.


Finally my wish to changing job becomes reality. I had been stayed in Penang for almost 9 years, Penang is like my first home to me and now I’m going to say “bon voyage”. No place can compare with Penang; I love this place so much, love spending my weekend with hiking to the beach, walking at heritage town area and the foods!­

So, I still have 3 weeks before leaving Penang for good. I’m busy packing my stuff and trying to sell some of my furniture as for today I managed to sell my fridge with good price. Well, at least can cover my transportation expenses.

Ok, put aside first for my story “changing new leaf”.

Yesterday evening I went to Big Bad Wolf at Penang Time Square and managed to grab two books only. We came quite late and to explore that place, I believe you need to spend for one day at least. I felt like kids in candy shop, books are everywhere and it was so tempting!
This year plan is Bangkok and Tokyo-Korea on November. So ,this one will be next! In sya Allah..:)

Another book for my soul and preparation as Muslim, I bought this book from my mother as she selling some religion books at her shop.
 
Since, I had been away for quite long from blogging; so tonight I will share some of event happened for past months.

 
 
My two dear friends just got married! I'm so happy for both of them. I'm wishing them for forever love and all the best for new life as husband and wife.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment