
Maybe it will be last day for me to wrote in this blog.As the Mayan prediction,21st December 2012 will be last day for human in this earth,Apocalypse. Ok,that just prediction.
As Muslim, i believe to my God,Allah and Al-Quran.It will be coming,we will never know.Have a faith everyone.That all.
I guess,been so long I'm not update my blog.Nothing to update actually plus my laptop spoiled like a month ago, lucky I still had the warranty until next year. I realised the gadget now day easy to get spoiled especially after the warranty expired.It really disappointing fact since I had old laptop which is no brand at all but still can use for 7 years.
Last month I terminate the Astro and return back to my friend.Yeah, I started to clear some stuff at my house since I already planning to move back to KL. Now,I'm focus on looking new job in KL for better life and better salary,that for sure.!
I just can't wait since I already prepared my resignation letter.The time finally come.
No comments:
Post a Comment