Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday..and being lazy.

While writing this note, I’m still at my bed. Sunday mood.

Nothing I need to rush for. I already take out the frozen chicken and don’t know what to cook for my lunch today. Any idea? Something simple to cook and can full my stomach?

Goshh, wish be at hometown right now, sure my mum will cook for me and food taste?  No need to ask, 5 star ok!

My weekdays, like upside down.  Busy with works until I missed my yoga class, went home late and now my shoulder pain. It is killing me softly.

My project started this week but so many obstacles i need to facing of for this project. At first regarding the leakage issue from the roof top, and list go on with the permission for renovation taking for one week to approve , clash with other designer for using same contractor , with the boss keep change her mind and ahhhhh..So many thing need to settle while the period for submission this project only for 2 month.

Yesterday, after work I went to Queensbay Mall for watched movie with friends, “Dream House”.

Totally boring for this movie!

Full stop.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Ok another thing is,
I’m still waiting for the feedbacks regarding about the house application. Hope I can buy the small flat by next year. At least, I have my own place and no need to worry spent so much about rental from others. The max point, when I can design my own house. Ohh..I just can’t wait.
Even some people told me, why I’m so bother to own house and why don’t wait until you get married? Such a lame and cliché question.
Simple, I no need to wait until I get married or what. Life is so tiring if you wait for something that maybe can’t be happen. That what I want and the bottom line, I don’t like sharing! Worst, I can’t stay with other people even friend of mine. I love my own space.
I should stop now. My stomach keeps singing!
And I need to do some laundry too.


See you all next time.By the way,let me introduce new toy at my workstation!
 "RATTY"





No comments:

Post a Comment