Monday, October 24, 2011

Journey to Rawang.

On last Friday I went back for family gathering to attending my brother’s convocation at Putrajaya. It is long journey for me, woke up an early morning for make a new bank account at Tabung Haji really disappointed me. I don’t know where that place, drove all the way and even asked my friends to check from the Internet where the place located, I could not find at all.

I see my watch and its already 11.00am,so I cancelled to find that place and went to Sungai Dua to had earlier lunch before took bus to Weld Quay. At first, I want to park my car at USM there but when I see the signboard remind not to leave car there make me afraid to leave my car and I always believe if I had that kind of instinct I rather not to be.

So went back home and park my car and had about 10 minutes walked to nearest station bus with my 4” height wedges somehow burn my feet, bad choice actually but I had too because I need to attend my brother’s convocation. Less than 10 minutes waiting there, the bus came.

It just takes 45 minutes to reach Weld Quay from my house. But, honestly, I like to take bus to everywhere but at somehow it can really spoil the mood if the bus full of people and you even can’t breathe at all. From Weld Quay, I took ferry to go KTM Butterworth and it takes another 15 minutes if I’m not mistaken.

When I’m alone, I love this kind of journey. Taken different transportation to reach some place really make myself realize actually people still can go any place with some effort rather than you sit around, dependable and keep on buzz-ing don’t know how to take public transportation.


Penang,place that always in my heart.

Get out from ferry, another 15 minutes walk to KTM. Oh yes, I really had slow walk because I’m out of breathe and the weather really damn hot on that afternoon. But, thanks god! Entering the KTM’S office, the cold air-conditioner welcomes me! Fuhhh..: D

This is will be my first time ever taking train. I booked single seat since I hate to sharing seat with strangers. From Butterworth station, there are not so much people at this train and I choose the couch with not so much people. I love that. Enough said.



Most of my time, I re-read again the novel that I bought last April and I sleep too because the weather really cozy (It’s raining outside, I love rain so much)



But,but,but…and but.

The train stopped at Ipoh station to take another passenger and my sleep being disturbed with kids’ voice arguing about the seats. I knew, I’m being so meant with this family with not put on smile at my face. Ohh, please, what do you aspect if people are taking good sleep and being disturbed?

After 6 hours on train, finally I arrived at Rawang and I walked to the car park for meet my friend, Fenn to had dinner with her as promises.

I knew, she don’t mind to had long chat but when I see she keep get called and message from her boyfriend for asking when she will be at home make me realize I need to step back and I’m also feeling tired so we decided went home. With her kindness,she sent me to Tesco on her way back to her house.Well,Thanks,dear friend.
till we meet again....:)

Arrived at my sister house,at first I though can get earlier sleep.But, its wrong! My two little niece pretty excited seeing all people gathering and they both even dont want to sleep at all even its already 1.00am.

Too bad, my body and my mind really exhausted.Nite dear!


No comments:

Post a Comment