Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm stuck with the unbalance feeling.And,again.
I'm thinking to resign and move to Kuala Lumpur.Work there and start a new life.But,I'm not sure how I'm going through, after 5 years i develop,built my own life and my career here alone.How I'm going to face a new phase if I'm going to KL.
Pro and Con sure have if I decide move to KL.
PRO- at least i stay near with my family and i can visit them often.The new environment,that for sure.
           Making new friends(well depends on situation), know new place and list go on.

CON-I need to learn a new things such as place, people there and i need to start from scratch again.

But, i guess my decision now more influence from what had happen to me at office nowdays.Yes, i'm not going to lie if i hate this person.I hate them until to hear their voice really make me irratating enough even to see their face.Indeed.
That the reason why i want to leaving my company.I'm not happy working with them,enough said.
And the worst part, when i realize so much thing not fair enough in my office.Called me jealousy or selfish.What so ever, but i built my own life with empty hand,without no one care so when I see some people complain how difficult them come to office,don't know how to this,there and so much complain really make me annoying enough.
Well,you not born in silver spoon so don't pretend to be the one.That it.




P/s:In swing mood.

3 comments:

  1. good luck, hopefully you'll make a good decicion wether to move or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is where the heart is. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete