Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love Fruits?

Love fruits?
What kind fruits you like to eat.Well,if you ask me.It very hard for me to choose.I love all fruits.
I'm not picky person when come to food actually..well...hahhaha..


I like to eat this fruits."Rambutan" and Banana.Rambutan is all the time my favorite,but to make sure you not get sore throat you must drink plain water a lot.That my tips.
At first,I'm looking for the papaya since i got problem with constipation.OK,I'm not going to discuss this problem here..;)

Another fruit i love to eat.Called "Durian".



Some people don't like because of the smell.I admit that.I also can't stand the smell even i like to eat this fruits.Eat too much can make yourself easy to get fever and sore throat.So,as my tips again.Please drink a lot plain water after eat all this kind fruits.




2 comments:

  1. Rambutan is one of my favourites too :) I can eat Durian but as you mentioned the smell is not very nice, so it's not really in the top of my list.

    Hope you are doing well ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Bay!
    your fav too.?that great!
    Thanks to you.Its going to the end for Durian season here.Hope every one is fine while eating this fruits...:D

    ReplyDelete