Saturday, May 21, 2011

I got phone call from my sister yesterday and she told me that she will be moving to Rawang,Selangor for good because she got promoted from her company.So, congrats to her.
But,deep inside i feel  so sad.Not because her success.I just feel, after this there is no more for me to drive 2 hours to Ipoh and see her on weekend.And,there is no stop by to her house before i'm heading to N.Sembilan,and the most important thing is, i don't have any close relatives stay near with me.Now , all alone here.
Myself keep on thinking,why i stay far from my family...
With no one can stay beside me.
With no one can hear my story.
With no one can share my feeling.
I'm glad that , i still had friends around me who share my happy and sadness moment here.
Maybe, I just missed my family now.That all.




I love this song so much.

2 comments:

  1. My dear friend ... u still have us !!!! we always beside u !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice,thank you..thank you so much!
    I know u always beside me..:D

    ReplyDelete