Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I just came back from my office.
For this two days, I'm so tired.Not because of my yoga yesterday and not because of work.I;m tired with negative energy around me right now.How i try to tell myself to let it go,but i can't.

I'm so upset when someone tried to be nice with me but the truth is,she is hypocrite.Say sorry to me and at the same time still talked bad shit about me with others people?Are you kidding me?

If really not satisfied with me,just come direct to me.You no need to MSN everyone in office and tell how suck my work from your sight. Seriously?...,if you are in right position you should have a gut to tell me the truth.Just because the boss give admonition to you,please take it as guideline,not blame others and drag to everyone and accused all people not fair to you. Please,Get your own life la...!!

For how long you want to keep on compare with people job,did you really need all people tell you what are they doing, how they manage their time, how smart they working?
For the fucking shit,you are not  the only one person working hard in this office!! 

I know how miserable life if keep compared with others people because i used to be that person. With this attitude,you can't go anywhere,everything is not right in your life.Your life is totally empty,there is no happiness in your life So,please wake up,dude!! 

But today when i tried to be calm and tried to forget what had happen yesterday. I can't.  Totally crossed my boiling point.
How could you MSN with my friend , i mean you ex-senior about me.Still not satisfied, is it?
Too bad, i knew about this. I had chatting with my friends and  from out of the blue you MSN with her and complained again. Seriously,after you dragging this to entire office and now u drag to outsider? Please get your  own life.!!



No comments:

Post a Comment