I know, sometimes I'm being so mean for some people around me,either they realize it or not.I'm not an "ANGEL" that can be nice with everyone in my life.Some people is really pain in the ass*,regardless how good you treat them.
But people ,what you can aspect from them.So do I.
I treat my working life as part of my life because what had happen in office is become part of my life and I feel annoying with some people so selfish in office.Never want to bring own keys,don't know how to switch all the light if come first,don't know how to switch on the photocopy machine and hot water,don't know where the paper always keep.
Always depend to others people.Don't you know meaning of the co-operation? Maybe this people don;t know that why the only word they know is "I don't know".
Seriously,working almost two years and still don't know nothing about the flaws in office and always waiting other people to do for you?
I HATE THIS ATTITUDE!p/s: I typed this note a week already,now got time to post...to those read this post,well no offense this is my blog and i have right to write what ever i want.chill..:D
I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd
ReplyDeleteIt can be annoying when people don't know how to do their jobs, but you just have to learn to be patient with them. Nice post.
ReplyDeleteLlyod: thanks for reading my blog.I will visit your blog too.Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteToyin:Thanks! Yes, i just need to be more patient right.For now, i just try to be calm and try not so close to that person.Well, its really good because i really don't want have -ve energy around me..:D
ReplyDelete