Thursday, April 28, 2011

I just settled my Isyak prayer just now,and I'm feeling grateful to my god.Finally, i managed to settle my days even feeling tired for the whole day.Well, i can survived.Alhamdullilah....

Tomorrow I'm going to watch movie with my colleagues after work and at the same time planning to find a present for my mom birthday  this coming June.Too many idea in my head,hoping i can find the perfect gift to her.My mom birthday is really meaningful to her because the day before her birthday she lost her mom,that mean my late grandma,It's already one year since my grandma passed away.
But, this year, i lost my another grandma too.She is from my father's side.She just passed away during Chinese New Year, but i couldn't managed to see her for the last time.Yet, I'm happy because i met her for the  last two years ago after not seeing each other for almost 10 years.
Well, the only i can do now,pray for them and hope can meet them in heaven.Insyallah.


No comments:

Post a Comment