Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Popiah" and Me.


I love to eat "popiah" or "spring roll". I know it sounded lame,but my mom "popiah" is the best!...:D
This is my first time tried making my own "popiah".So, before went for hiking with my friends i make a "popiah" with my own recipes and i just used my own imagination and my experience eating "popiah" before this.Seriously...





So after make the" spring roll" i headed to Bukit Jambul for hiking with my friends.And, finally i managed to hiked until the the top after many times tried before this, because after 10 minutes hike sure I am flat,but i don't know what make me push myself to the top that day.The result is,I love the scenery there and It's so peaceful after all.
View from the top of Bukit Jambul "Jambul's Hill"

From here, can see Penang's Bridge and Pulau Jerejak.


p/s:sorry for the bad photo..i used my camera phone.






















2 comments:

  1. I love spring roll too! I have tried to made it once, not bad :) Do you also like fresh spring roll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my first time trial.not bad the result..:D
    Yea, i tried fresh spring roll before this and i like it too..omg. now I'm hungry already when talk about food..:D

    ReplyDelete