Salam Maulidul Rasul and Happy Holiday to all non-Muslim.
Tomorrow will be Public holiday in Malaysia to celebrate our prophet "Nabi Muhammad birthday" or called "Maulidul Rasul".
As I remember, I love to attending the procession during "Maulidul Rasul" at my school.Wake up early morning and wearing "Baju Kurung",already make me happy because that the only day we can wear something else beside our "boring school uniform" and seeing my non-Muslim friends wearing "Baju Kurung" too, its looked nice at them.After the procession,as usual we going take the food that school served and I will eat with all my friends and as teenagers,there a lot thing we want to talked about until we didn't realize it's time to go back home.How sweets that time...
For now, i never attend any procession for "Maulidul Rasul" anymore since I left my hometown and staying all by myself.It's totally different now.I just feel like bit awkward to go alone and celebrate with strangers.Its different when school time when you know people around you.It's so sad when think about it.
Well, i just hoping next year I can go and celebrate "Maulidul Rasul" with my family especially. Insyallah....

No comments:
Post a Comment