Monday, November 15, 2010

Zahi Hawass and History

Sunday, November 14, 2010



I love my weekend when I have great time watching History Channel, and this time I am watched “Chasing Mummies”. This episode is about how this Archeologist, Zahi teach his student into the Five Chambers of the Great Pyramid and he believe they were not built by slaves.

After watched, what I understand some expert or professional built the pyramid and divide in certain group as “Khufu Group” and Zahi found the graves belong to them buried near with the Pharaoh. In his opinion if they are slaves, they are not going too buried near with Pharaoh or pyramid. At the same time when the humidity reach more than 80% that mean the pyramid in dangers which is can be crack in anywhere and all the graffiti will be fade slowly. The humidity sometimes cause from too many person inside the pyramid. All the information make me wish if I could understand more with this theory and try to understand about the “Five Chamber” for me to understand more about the Egyptian.

Zahi the archeologist, he is old man, full of knowledge in Pyramid and at the same time being fierce and very strict person in real life when he tries to teach his students about the history the place, what attitude you need when becoming archeologist by respectful the place like Church or Mosque. Truth be honest, I have less info about him.

Enough for this info, my head also cannot work to think about all this theory and hope I will find other resources to make me understand more about this world.

P/s:For more info about Zahi Hawass
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zahi_Hawass

No comments:

Post a Comment