I guess this month is not good month for me at all.Everything was ruined because of some people really make me pissed off.
First,I don't understand why people like to care if that person not married yet.Such a pity statement and pity with your mind set.God give you a life to achieve and follow the path you choose and still busybody about other people life?Goshh.,seriously this person need to brainwash maybe with Clorox i guess?
I admit that I'm easy to get mad.Yes,can you hear this word?
Once you reach my boiling point ,you can see a different perspective of my side.I just can't stand anymore.I tried to keep for so long and finally just because of one mistake i really can't take it at all.I know everyone have their busy with the life, works and etc.But please considerate if you can't make it,just tell me.Don't keep so long until like 3 weeks to inform me.It's all about work attitude.
And today my boss did it again.She keep asking me,what other designer doing?It totally remind me 2 years ago and because of this,one of the designer not satisfied with me.Trying to back up what are they doing sometimes really killing me because i've been working with them so long and we are close.I really hope that my boss not "ambush" other designer after this.Working with this kind of invironment totally make me tired.Yes,tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment