Monday, January 16, 2012

Woot woot!

Quite long time I'm not update my blog,I guess so..!
Every time I'm doing my work, drive and watching TV my mind keep on said..oh no.. long time I'm not update my blog.So here I am.

I had made joke to my friends about my resolution this year.
I told them "This year I want to get more equality sleep to protect my eyes from wrinkles and "eyebag". And they asked me why? The reason is, I don't want be like "Chinese Opera on my wedding day just to hide the wrinkles and my tired eyes!..lol!



Ok,that just for fun actually. The actual one,I want to accomplish my plan to find a job in KL and start a new life there.That my plan for now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I start my first week of new year with busy tried to finish and hand over the project and until now still give me more headache, too many obstacles that I need to face off. Such a tiring actually.
I tried to be cool as I can but couldn't help myself to think how to finish this project as soon as possible.Pray so hard until now. My phone now is the biggest nightmare because i keep on hear people keep calling me until brought to my dream! Such a nightmare!

And my migraine come frequently now. The only thing i can do is taking sleep as soon as i felt my headache coming.That the best way for me now rather than depending to pills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God news! I will be have long breaks because of Chinese New Year. So, I can't wait to be home and meet my two little angels!
I booked a last flight on Friday night..oh yeah! I just can't wait to be home.
That all.Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment