It's Saturday.
As usual this morning i woke up around 5.00am and eat bread for "sahur" and together with Subuh prayer,
after that i continued sleep back and woke up again by 9.00am to do house chores.
After done with the cleaning i quickly get shower and dressed because i got appointment at Tanjung Bungah by 11.45am with my boss.
Done with site measurement,i went to office and thought can do some drawing but end up I can't stayed longer in office so decided went home.
Home is the good therapy.indeed!
At home, I start doing the wedding card for my friends.Actually, i just need to put the sheer ribbon to the card.
Look simple right?Well,when it comes to 500 cards at my hand it's totally crazy,okkay !
I just managed to do for 50 cards by today...goshh... I'm too slow doing this.
The design and the color wise all from my friend idea,Syikin.She really like to play black and pink color which is going to be her wedding theme colors too.
As what Audrey Hepburn quotes....I Believe in Pink.
The final result for the wedding card with the pink ribbon on the top of the card.
Can't wait to finish all this card!
Plusssss
Her wedding too...can't wait!!
Nice cards! you need an assistant to finish all of that! :) Btw, hope you are doing well. Blessed Ramadan!
ReplyDeleteThanks Bay.Hahaha..i wish i have assistant.;)
ReplyDeleteI'm out of control when seeing for 500 cards in my hands.But,i'm seriously happy doing this to my bestie.