Saturday, January 15, 2011

Life is about the Beautiful Days

I just love my early 2011. Lot of things happen  and I feel great to start my New Year. I don't have any specific resolution but I just hope this year will bring more joy and blessing from the God.(Allah).,Insyallah.

This week, I'm so busy with my hectic schedule. Coming back  from Team Building and without any good rest continued with overload design that I need to draw, attending my Yoga Class, and register for Mandarin Class.So tired.

Well, about Mandarin Class. The class will be start next week on Tuesday and Thursday only. I'm going to learn from basic, that mean start with Standard one.and
During the registration, I met with this two old lady who took same class with me.I feel impressed with their spirits to learn something at that age. See, age is only numbers,right!

Weekend is coming finally.
Me and Syikin planning to go beach tomorrow morning and spending our time at beaches or do some window shopping for her Engagement Day before she going back to her hometown.
And for Evening, I need to get myself ready for attending my friend's brother Wedding ceremony at Cititel Hotel. 




The dress going to be my outfit for the Wedding Ceremony...:)

Sunday,
Goshhh... I need to settle the drawing and send to my boss before this coming Monday.Good luck for me...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment