Thursday, June 3, 2010

S.O.U.T.H

  Honestly,after 10 years left JB because followed my parent order  to stay at N.Sembilan make me bit awkward meeting with the old friends. The reason I went to JB is for attend reunion at Kota Tinggi but canceled last minute after i arrived at JB. Deep inside ,seriously i want to cursed this people but i tried be nice since i don't want to ruin my holiday at JB.
  Thanks to my friends,DJ for accompany me for lunch and watched movie "Iron Man 2". She make my day better!  I really enjoyed day -out with her.
  Surprised, my old friend finally called me ask me to went out for lunch the next day before i left JB. Bit awkward after 10 years never meeting them and having a conversation. But, I'm enjoyed and had fun with them.Such a good memories...
  JB always in my heart and i can promise this is not the last visit. I grew up there and a lot of good and bad memory there.

                                        

       


No comments:

Post a Comment